This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
Central city living in desirable Edward Street. Unit 43 is a spacious, and modern one-bedroom apartment with a well thought out layout.
This apartment offers:
- 51sqm open floorplan
- Open entrance foyer, with space for an office/study nook
- Spacious double bedroom, with neutral colour pallete
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Modern bathroom and laundry
- Private deck on Victoria Street, with views out toward Manner Street
- Current rental $410 per week (periodic tenancy)
Enjoy the benefits of this central location, with restaurants, shops and bars all at your doorstep. Walk to work, university, or the Wellington waterfront. Ideal opportunity for someone looking to enter the property market, professionals wanting a city bolthole, or an investor.
Call the vendor's exclusive agent, Hamish Timmins on 0275 426 474 to secure your private viewing.
Body Corp Fees: $6,405.77 P/A
WCC Rates: $1,969 P/A
Rental: $410 P/W
NBS Rating: 50% (not considered earthquake prone)
Deadline Sale, 1pm Wednesday 25th November 2020, Level 1, 77 Thorndon Quay, Wellington.
PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER